Craft-to-gather: Nov '16
For November’s craft gathering (and our last one for the year) – it’s all about Christmas, where the gifting begins! Now, you have prepared a carefully-thought list of Christmas gifts, but… how about going one step further to personalise its packaging?
Come join us for a session of crafting to unwind after a hectic day, and network with fellow crafters!
In this session, you will be able to make the following items:
· Handlettered greeting card
· Shaker tag
· DIY gift bag and/or wrapping paper
Play around with our pool of tools and techniques:
· Heat embossing (think glittery and shiny embossing powder, heat gun)
· Scrapbooking (work with paper and other mediums - play around with a die-cut machine with templates, design your own card, etc)
· Brush lettering or pointed pen calligraphy (basic practice worksheets will be provided, play around with our pool of writing tools!)
· Stamping (choose your own stamp, ink it, and press down on paper with all your might – sometimes it helps to de-stress!)
Date: Wednesday, 23 November 2016
Time: 7:30pm to 10:30pm
Venue: Meeting Room 307, Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre
Includes light food and drinks, and all materials for the session.
A workshop kit will also be distributed to every participant which include brush lettering practice sheets, a brush pen, a stamping tool and an extra set of materials for the participate to recreate the project at their free time.
P.S Participants are highly encouraged to bring your own tools (if they have) for the session!